Insert/Edit Link box doesn't work

I created a page and used Cornerstone to build/edit it but I can’t add a hyperlink to body text - once I select the associated text and click the Insert/Edit Link dialog I get a greyed out box that I can’t navigate or click OK on. Any ideas?

Hi There @corwinhiebert

Thanks for writing in! I have tried to reproduce this issue on my test site, but I couldn’t.

Could you please disable your 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone plugin and see if you’re experiencing a plugin conflict. If the issue is resolved, you can then activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing this issue.

Also if you have added any custom JavaScript into your site, please remove them temporarily and test your issue further.

Make sure to clear all cache before testing. You can refer to the following guide if required (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

In case if you cannot isolate your issue, you can provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to investigate your issue further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.