Inputs in cornerstone do not appear

I know cornerstone from many websites with Theme X, which I used already in the last 2-3 years. This time cornerstone has another view (all updates are actual).and my inputs for text or images do not appear in the fronten and not even in the backend. But the inputs are saved. This happens now after several pages, which I finished already in this project.
I had problems wirh Woo commerce and I had to delete many plugins all around e-commerce. Then I installed woo commerce again, what was successfull.
Only cornerstone doesn´t work anymore.
Please help
Do you need login or do you have an idea?

Hey there,

Please check for the following first:

1. Ensure everything is up to date according to our version compatibility list at https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195. Please follow the best practices when updating your theme and plugins. See https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/setup-updating-your-themes-and-plugins/62 for more details.

2. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

3. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

4. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

5. Remove custom CSS, Javascript and templates.

Thanks.

1 Like

Hey Christian,
thanks für your suggestions. Unfortunately nothing helped. Cornerstone is working but things are not displayed in the frontend. I have no custom CSS. I tried to deactivate mostly all of the plugins. I checked PHP. I cleared my cache and disabled optimization plugin.
Funny thing: when I make changes with cornerstone on pages, which are already done since 2 weeks, it works. Changes are displayes on frontend. When I use cornerstone for new, empty pages, nothing displays on the frontend.
Any more suggestions?

Some more informations:
Cornerstone doesn´t work with Explorer at all. With chrome there is the same situation I mentioned with Firefox.
The elements to choose for the content are all double. For example image is “image” and also “classic image”. Only “classic” elements can be used. But - as I mentioned - nothing on frontend.
I really need urgent help!

Alexandra

Hi Alexandra,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Did you receive my post with the WP_username/password?

Hi,

We didn’t get your Wordpress username and password.

Kindly post it again in Secure Note.

Thanks

I wrote it in the old post, as I could not find the acess to new secure post.
Thanks for helpng me.

Did you get everything? I am really waiting for a solution!

I need support! Since 10 days I am waiting for a solution.
Please, be so kind, and give my problem priority!

Hi there,

I have checked your site and it is currently in X 5.1.1 and Cornerstone 2.1.1.

There a updates available which address the bugs present in the previous version.

Please update to X 5.2.2 and Cornerstone 2.1.3.

Let us know how it goes.