Inline Nav Bar won't flex and breaks

Hello,

I’ve watched every two hour video I can find on the pro header builder but can’t seem to figure out how to make the my inline navigation menu shrink when I make the screen smaller. There is plenty of room in the bar but the menu just breaks right away into the dropdown navigation menu.

Also, is there a setting that determines when the inline menu disappears and the drop down shows up? I would like to replace the drop down with a navigation collapsed but can’t seem to figure out where the width settings are that hide or show each element.

Thank you

Hey @shraderg,

You would need to hide the Navigation Inline element at a point where it no longer fits. You can do that by using the Hide During Breakpoint option under each V2 element’s (including structural elements like Section, Row and Column) Customize options. For more details, please see this article.

One thing I’d like to add is you can use the Preview Sizer as a guide.

Hope that helps.

Awesome yes thank you very much! Last question, I would like my header to be fixed on mobile and sticky on everything else. Is there a way to do that? Also my company logo/Icon image looks great on google chrome but for some reason on safari it looks awful. Is there a way to remedy this as well?

Thank you,

Garrett

Hello There,

Using the “Hide During Breakpoint” option which can also be found in the bar settings, you can create two bars. One that is fixed and the other is sticky which will be displayed in all screens except the mobile screen.

For you logo, I am not sure which of the site you are referring to. Just make sure that your image logo is at least 400x400 pixels in dimension. Having a dimension of more than 1000x1000 will be scaled to fit the smaller area for the logo image and it might have a good result since it will be squeeze into the container.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.