Infinite loop

Hi all:
regarding www.visual-solutions.be/projects
we are running X theme, and since a few days this particular page is running in an infinite loop “loading”
Any ideas here?
Could it have to do with the cornerstone plugin that kicked in?
many thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks . for writing in!

I can see there is some JS error causing the issue on your site. Can you please confirm that you are using the latest version of theme and plugin? If not please update your theme and plugin to latest version.
Before that please check the setup updating guide for any help.

If that doesn’t fix your issue please provide us your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

hi, everything is up to date,
I will send you a PM with login details.
thank you

Hi Jo,

What’s happening on the portfolio page is not an infinite loop but a Javascript issue.

I tried finding the login page of your site but it seems that /wp-admin, /admin, and /wp-login.php don’t work.

For the mean time, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

HI there,

You are using an updated version of the theme and Cornerstone. This issue is probably caused by a third party plugin conflict. Kindly make sure you have test for plugin conflict as described in the previous response. There is a jquery error and it might be because of Remove jQuery Migrate.

Hi ,
I have disabled (and tested one by one) all 3rd party plugins, but the loop or error on the projects page still remains…

Hi There,

Your Custom JS causing the issue.

Please check this code, when you remove this the portfolio page is loading fine.

I am not sure for which you have added this JS.

Thanks

Hi this JS has been added by x theme support a few years ago when I was looking for a certain transition. But now it works without it.
many thanks.
Jo

You’re welcome, Jo.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.