Increase space between header and body

My header seems to be cutting off the top of my blog page and on the individual blog posts as well. On the other pages the spacing doesn’t seem to be that noticeable because there isn’t text at the top of the page. I did increase the size of the header so I don’t know if that threw something off. Is there code I can add to increase the space between the header and the body of the page? I’m editing the blog posts in Wordpress.

Hello @RoseA19,

Thanks for posting in! This issue you are experiencing usually happens when you do not set the correct height of your navbar. Please go to X > Theme Options > Header > Navbar and set the “Navbar Top Height” to the actual height of your navbar. If you happen to insert a custom css that changes the height of your navbar or even the masthead element then it maybe the cause of this issue.

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

Hi @RoseA19,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I checked your setup and navbar’s height was not set correctly. I went ahead and entered the correct height of your navbar via X > Theme Options > Header > Navbar (see screenshot)

This has fixed the issue. Please clear all caches including your browser’s cache and check your site again.

Cheers!

Great, thank you!!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.