Hi!
I need to make the social icons in the top navigation bar and also footer larger. How do I go about achieving this?
Hi!
I need to make the social icons in the top navigation bar and also footer larger. How do I go about achieving this?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
Please add following CSS to change size of social icons:
.x-social-global a {
font-size: 25px !important;
}
Thanks.
Thanks for asking this!
Thanks so much for this code. I increased the social icon sizes to 35px and they look great in the footer. However, in the top bar menu. They’re smushed together with no space at all between them. How can I adjust this code to control the amount of space between the icons in the top nav bar and footer menu if necessary?
Hi There,
Please also add this CSS:
.x-topbar .x-social-global a {
margin: 0 10px;
}
Many thanks & kind regards. 
You’re welcome.