Include RevSlider libraries globally

Hi,
I only want revsliders libraries to be loaded on pages that have the sliders placed via “under the masthead” setting of the page.

Currently if I turn off the setting in the global setting, the slides are not loaded at all. The documentation says that if it is turned off, it will only be loaded on pages that has inserted the slider with the shortcode. So I inserted the slider using the shortcode method. Still the slider does not load until I turn the global loading on.

Is there something in the way X loads the slider?

Hi Deepak,

Thanks for writing in!
The mentioned issue is with slider itself. It’s not happening always, some people have reported this.
I personally experienced too that if it’s turned on the slider won’t load. Hence,it’s not always the case.

If you can send us your login details so that we can have a look on to your setup.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

I managed to get it to work by list a comma separated post IDs where it should load the library. Having the load libraries globally now works and it only loads on the list of pages.

Thanks for respondin @basanta

Glad to know that!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.