Import Starter Template not working

Hi there, I’m using Pro and I can’t seem to import the starter templates pack. It just loads and nothing happens after that. Is there any way you can help take a look please?

www.cachetmedia.com

Hi There,

Thanks for asking!

Would you mind providing your login details in a secure note so that we can have a look on to the issue?

Thanks

Hi there, thank you for your kind assistance.
Please find the following:

Hey @jasksks,

I see the issue. There’s no error in the Template Manager but the import process gets stuck or is being blocked (see Secure Note). Please contact your host to whitelist cornerstone-endpoint directory from Mod Security rules or other security systems they have.

Thanks.

Thanks so much, @christian_y! I temporarily disabled said setting and managed to import the pack successfully! Truly appreciate your help and great support!

On behalf of my colleague, you’re welcome. Cheers! :slight_smile:

My host said they need a little more info to proceed. Typically, they tell me, they would be whitelisting a domain, IP address or modifying a rule. Can you provide any more specificity here? Thanks

At this point, I’m actually no longer confident this issue is related to t he one I am having. The symptoms are different. Additionally, my host (Liquid Web) told me that there were no errors being thrown in Mod Security and nothing throwing any red flags anywhere else. Yet, I can not download the starter templates.

Here is whats happening to me:

The red box I’ve drawn here is pointing out that there is an odd artifact that appears when I click the “IMPORT STARTER PACK” button. I’ve verified this is happening across a number of different sites I’ve recently updated to 2.0.4 - one of them is at WP Engine as well. An environment I would expect to have no trouble.

Anyway, this is all that happens. No errors - just this quarter of a backwards button shows up at an angle and toggles on/off on click. That’s it.

I really need to get this solved asap. Thanks.

Here it is doing the same thing when trying to download a template from a site. Which implies that, at least on this site, the template manager was able to download the templates at some point. What’s going on with this? Very odd.

Hello @simeoned,

Thanks for writing in! :slight_smile:

You should ask Liquid Web support if they can see cornerstone-endpoint from your Mod Security rules. If they do, let them whitelist it.

If you still encounter the same problem, can share us your Wordpress URL/User/Pass in a Secure Note? We’ll check this one for you.

Just a side note, I suggest you open a new ticket next time so we can focus entirely on your issue on just one thread. It would be convenient for the both of us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.