Import single page from template

Hello,
I’m using the template icon10 but I need the blog page of template integrity 1.
How do I import only this page and add it to what I already have?

I need to ask something else please. Is it possible to use different margin and padding values ​​for the various viewports or is it necessary to write the media queries in the css sheet?

Thank you in advanced for your precious help.

Silvia

Hello @Silvia23,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

1. Unfortunately you can’t selectively import demo content templates.
  2. You will have to write the code using media queries for viewports you are targeting. To get started with media queries, please take a look at following resource.

https://www.w3schools.com/css/css_rwd_mediaqueries.asp

Thanks.

Hello,
thank you for the reply
for the media queries I can do it, but I need the blog. How then can I do if I can not import this single page? Do you have any suggestions for me?
I really need to add the blog to my site.

Thanks again

Silvia

Hello Silvia,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

You can add blog to your website using Icon stack. However, as of now it’s not possible to import Integrity Blog layout and demos in Icon stack. You can play around with the CSS to come closer though but that will fall outside the scope of support we can offer.

Thanks for understanding.

hello,
is it possible to save my pages that are already ready as a template in the cornerstone change to integrity stack and then reimport the saved pages or will I lose everything?

Thanks

Hi there,

As my colleague mentioned you can not import demo content selectively, and also it is not possible to have some pages with Icon stack and other ones with another stack. That is why the stack settings are in the general Theme Options (X > Theme Options) and not in the individual pages.

You are requesting a customization which is not available in our theme in the first place and we never say such a matter is possible in none of our documents and advertisement pages, so I am not sure where did you read to have such an impression.

I don’t think this will be qualified for a refund but I will ask our leadership team to check the case and get back to you for the follow up.

Thank you.

Hello,

the problem is a little bit differen. So, If I assign a page to be the blog, it doesn’t let me add any cornerstone content., it just uses the default template of the blog with a sidebar.
The blog page of template can not be customised with cornerstone as I expected.
I have the same issue as the one reported on X support forum: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/custom-blog-template/28913
which is very time consuming and not solved.
So I was looking for another simple solution but does not exist.
And the theme is not fully responsive and that is another problem that made me waste a lot of time.
https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/responsive-headlines-and-overlay/30194/9

I already revoked the validation
Please let me know the refund/uninstall process works.

Thank you.

Silvia

Hi there,

1. That is correct, as soon as you set page to the blog page you will not be able to use the Cornerstone and the page will use the template which then you can set the layout to show/hide sidebar in the X > Theme Options > Blog.

If you are interested in having a page act as a blog listing which supports Cornerstone, I suggest that you add the blog listing as a grid using the Essential Grid plugin. You can install it from X > Validation menu.

Then you can use the Essential Grid element in the Cornerstone to add the listing in the page wherever you want and you can add additional elements and layouts as a normal page.

1. The theme is completely responsive. Please open up a separate thread and give us a detailed information and details and we will follow up the case.

You will need to wait for the leadership team to get back to you after the weekend for the refund follow up.

Thank you.

Hello,

thank you for your reply.

I’m sorry but I had no more time to invest in fixing the X-theme applied to my site, I already went through another solution and therefor uninstalled X-theme and ask for deactivation of the license.
I will wait then for the leadership team for the refund follow up.

Thank you again

Best regards

Silvia

Hi Silvia,

Matt from the leadership team here.

I understand that you have already initiated a refund via Envato. Please follow up and respond to your request there, where your comments will be considered further.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.