Images uploaded through Pro builder are "unattached"

All the images I load into my website through the Pro builder are showing as “Unattached” in the WordPress media library (see included screenshot). The images should be “attached” to whatever page I uploaded them to, for instance my homepage or a blog post. Why are they showing as unattached? Is there a way to fix this other than manually attaching all images to their relevant pages?

Hi Matthew,

Thanks for writing in! I see that you’re using the latest version of Pro theme on your site. Could you also please check the WordPress version and update it to the latest version as well (https://codex.wordpress.org/Upgrading_WordPress) and test your issue further.

This also could be related to a plugin conflict. You can disable all of your 3rd party plugins and test this issue further. If the issue resolved, then you can activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing the issue.

Please make sure to clear all caches when testing your issue (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Hello Darshana – I’ve sent you a secure note with my login credentials. (When you log in, you’ll see in the Media Library that I’ve already manually attached some images to their relevant posts, but I’m still experiencing the issue when uploading images through the Pro builder.)

In regards to the items you mentioned:

• I’m already running the latest version of WordPress and Pro.
  • I disabled all plugins. This did not fix the issue.
  • I’m not using any caching, either in WordPress or through my hosting provider.

Thank you for taking a look at this issue for me.

Hi @igoemkoester,

I was able to replicate this issue in my test sites.

I will forward this to our web development team for review.

For the mean time, you need to attached your images manually.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi Paul, thanks for the update. Hopefully this will be solved in a future version! Thank you again.

Hi Matthew,

Rest assured that this was already added in our issue tracker so our developers will be aware of it.

Cheers!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.