Images Size Issue

Hi,

On the page in notes, I have images with the dimension of 640 × 480 but the and 3rd image is not showing correctly, Why they get resized? The 1st one shows ok. Can you have a look?

Thoughts?

Hi @abdurrehman,

Thanks for reaching out.

They are set to be displayed as 206px. Please check your image setting and see if you have existing width applied to it.

Or try something like this

Thanks!

I don’t see them on my end,

I don’t find way to adjust this one

Also, how can I give each col same height?

Hello There,

The image you have inserted is just 206 which is why when you enable the retina option, it says 103 in the dimensions. Please make sure that you have inserted the correct image size. If nothing is helping, please provide us access so that we can check your page.

To have the same column height, please check out this thread: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/code-snippet-make-all-columns-equal-height/272

Thank you.

Yeah, thanks that helped.

One question, how can I make appear two cols in this screens size?

Hi @abdurrehman,

That’s in mobile view which automatically collapses/break to a single column. And it’s not going to look okay if you do two columns since it’s originally a 3 columns per row. It will become 2 columns and 1 column per section.

That’s because columns are grouped by row, and each of that row has no connection with other 3 columns from other rows. I recommend stay with 3 columns instead of 2 for that view. By changing this CSS

@media (min-width:768px){
.equal-height .x-container{ 
display:flex;
}
}

to this

.equal-height .x-container{ 
display:flex;
}

Thanks!

Yeah, Indeed this make sense. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Glad we could help, Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.