Images sitewide are not showing after installing latest X version

Please help! I see all the images still in the frontend builder, and linking properly to their images in the media library, but not appearing on the pages. Help!

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer Forum (no official support provided here).

Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization are for discussion with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi @TankNicole,

Thank you for writing in, I see the images on your site and I do not see any error from your site regarding a missing image. Please clarify the issue.

Have a nice day,
Cheers!

Hello! I replied about this, the issue is specifically on the Meet the Team page where all the headshots are not showing up but the names of the people below where the images should be is still there and they are all showing as linked properly within the visual composer on my side. I also replied with login credentials. Can i get someone’s help with this? Thank you!

Hi There,

Where did you send your reply? this is the first reply we receive from you on this ticket.

It seems you are having issue with Visual Composer, would you mind re-installing the Visual Composer? Install it from X > Overview > Extensions to make sure that you get the latest version supported.

Thanks,

Hello, here is the original email response with the login info…i just uninstalled VC and reinstalled via extensions but it did not fix the issue on my end…

On several pages there are images that show in the backend as being built in the page but do not show:

For instance this page has multiple images, each person has their headshot included and that is showing in the backend as linked as well as in visual composer, but when you view the page they are not there. Any help is greatly appreciated, login info below:

Hi again,

Can you please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Deactivating all plugins (there’s only a few) did nothing…i have to keep visual composer and cornerstone plugins as far as i can see to retain formatting, so those are the only two left and there is no result, have deactivated and reactivated all current X items prior. Let me know what else thanks!

Hi there,

It’s only happening on your site, I did the same setup in my installation and the image loads okay with similar versions from yours.

I think this could be an internal cache, like object cache though I can’t confirm as I’m not sure if Godaddy is really allowing the transient cleaning or just fake. Could you try cloning your site into staging where there is no cache? Then I’ll continue checking.

Thanks!

Sorry i’m unsure how to do that. Is there any other way you can help? This thread has gone on for days and my client is getting frustrated with me that I can’t explain what it going on at all. Please help!

Hi there,

Unfortunately, I can’t provide any recommendation at this moment, I’m not sure what’s happening internally. Would you mind providing your FTP login credentials too? Maybe I can pick up something from the debug file.

Thanks!