Images show in cornerstone but not on site

My latest pictures and videos are not showing up on the website but in cornerstone. At the end of this page should be 3 pictures but they are not showing up. https://thirdchurchstl.com/about-us-2/our-church-values/

Also on this page the video at the end of page is not showing up https://thirdchurchstl.com/about-us-2/our-mission/

thanks for your help

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! It appears that you are experiencing some caching issues. It came to my attention that Endurance page cache is active. Please temporarily deactivate it by going to Settings > General > Endurance Cache. Caching plugins are best to turn on only when you’ve finished building the site.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for responding, I turned endurance cache to 0 and still not change.

Hello There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Thank you.

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the details. I have investigated the issue and it seems you have a problem with your server caching. Although it is already disabled, nothing is still showing in the front end. Please check the settings in BlueHosts > Performance. It is best that you ask further assistance from BlueHost support related to your server caching issue. They can surely answer why this is happening.

Please let us know how it goes.

I talked to Blue host and they indicated that they cleared the cache on their end so I should be fine and that it was a problem on my end with the theme.

Hi,

Upon checking, I can see you have updated Cornerstone to latest version but forgot to update your theme.

Please note that you have to update these two(xtheme and cornerstone) simultaneously to avoid any incompatible issues.

Kindly update yout theme to Versino 5.2.5 then clear plugin cache and browser cache.

Thanks

thank you that worked

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.