Images not showing on blogs and other articles

I have issues with blog and article images on my site. I have tried deactivating some plugins, but nothing changes. However, the main image on my homepage is showing. The issue is also affecting blog thumbnails and open graph on Facebook when the article is share. This is despite the open graph settings being correct.

I’ll appreciate your assistance to have the images displaying

Hello Bonnie,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and blog page and it seems that you are using The Grid plugin to list the blog posts. Please try out following solutions and let us know the outcome:

1. Try deactivating ALL plugins, and check if that works. And then activate the plugins one by one while checking the page if it still shows up the images to determine which plugin is causing this.
  2. If the above still doesn’t work. Try switching back to a default theme and see if the images shows up. This will check if we have a theme specific issue.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I have tried deactivating the plugins severally but nothing seems to work. Which is the default theme? I’m using the Renew stack

Hi Bonnie,

The issue seems to have something to do with your Image CDN. Do you have Jetpack plugin? Would you mind deactivating the Site Accelerator (formerly photon) , then clear all caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) your site might have.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

It worked. Thanks

You’re welcome!
Thanks for letting us know that it has worked for you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.