Images Not Showing at Original Size in Lightbox

All horizontal images have a size of 800px * 600px, vertical images 600px * 800px and square 800px * 800px. I do not understand why the original size does not show in the lightbox !!

I’ve tried everything, including the option: Enable Lightbox Supersize

but the image always looks small as I show you below

thank you

Hello Mauro,

We can barely see the codes in your screenshot. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Regards.

Without coming to mind, now I do not know what happens that does not load any style the main page!

Hey Mauro,

I’m not sure about the style issue. The gallery display looks fine to me.

Regarding the lightbox issue, it’s because of Envira Gallery’s caching. The feature looks unstable. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn’t. Take a look at the screenshots below using the same gallery and unchanged settings.

##Home Page

##Test Page Working

##Test Page Not Working

I’ll submit this to our issue tracker so that the person managing the third-party plugins could relay this to the Enivra Gallery developers. This would take some time though. I saw that you’re using a standalone license of Envira so it would be best you ask for support directly from the developers.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.