Image size of Recent Posts

Hi,

at the moment the recent posts on my mainpage have the full images (1200x800 pixel) and they will be resized to 450x300 pixel.

To get a better page speed I like to ask you to use not the full size images for the recent posts. I found this topic with the same question.

I added the code to my childs function and I deleted my cache and reloaded the page. But it seem that are still the 1200x800 pixel images will be loaded for the recent posts.

Can you please check this on my mainpage: One Million Places

And one other question: when I upload a new picture to a post (Original size 1200x800 Pixel) I can be found 17 (!) other pixel formats of this picture in my upload folder. Is this all coming from X?

Michael

Hi Micheal,

It looks like the code you added was not loaded. Can you double check if the child theme is currently activated? Can you also temporarily disable any caching plugin and see if it fixes the issue? If the issue is still there, could you be able to provide us with a login credential in a secure note, so we can investigate further.

Regarding the other pixel formats of the pictures, X only added 4 custom sizes, all the other sizes are made by wordpress and other plugins.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.