Image Size How to Change

Hi There @Torah541

Thanks for writing in! I have checked the original image, and it is 353px in height and 239pc width.
https://www.romimu.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Hoodie-RVN-7.png

You need to upload a high resolution image, so that you should be able to scale it properly.

To check the Pro editor centering issue, could you please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

Thank you for your quick reply. I just sent a secure note with credentials

Hey @Torah541,

Regretfully the given credentials is not working for us.
Please double check it.

Meanwhile, I have check your page and the spacing is a result of your custom css. You added this:

.x-container.max {
    margin-top: 145px;
}

Please remove this custom css code and you should see a difference in the spacing.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Does that custom css effect all my pages? If I remove it will it effect my entire site??

Sorry for being ignorant. I clicked CSS on that page and I don’t see what you wrote on the page.
x-container.max {
}

Also, I don’t see where I can reset the password.

Hello @Torah541,

You may have added in the child theme’s style.css which you can access it in Appearance > Theme Editor.
Or possibly you added the code in the customizer, Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS.

You can reset the password by editing the user and it’s password.

Hope this helps.

Hi, I corrected my user/pswd in the secure note.

I find the centering and image placement to and spacing to be an issue when I add images on other pages as well.

I tried finding the CSS you referred to but was unable to find it. Would you be able to remove it for me??

BUT I am afraid that it may effect other pages of my website. I manage the website but it was designed by someone else. I don’t know CSS at all (as you noticed!). Will removing that CSS ruin other parts of the site?? (I guess it can be put back in if needed).

Thank you.

Hi @Torah541,

Thank you for credentials but still not working, please check it first, try to login with it.

Yes, this custom CSS below is applied to your ROWs site-wide, this should not be done in the first place because ROWs provide you margin options.

.x-container.max {
}

Since we can not advise to remove this now because it will affect your pages site-wide. So what we advise now is on this ROW, apply a CLASS mtn to remove that huge margin-top for that specific ROW only.

Remember, its the ROW, not the section.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Okay, I changed the secure note yet again and tested it in two browsers,

Can you show me how to edit the system wide css row? Are you sure it will mess up my pages??

Also, I tried putting class=man but then the image is not center (it is on the right side). How would I correct this.

Hi @Torah541,

It is still not working and now we can not inspect the site because it’s throwing an error (please see screencast below)

I can’t because ROWs CSS are generated based on how you configure the settings of the ROW. And it’s not site-wide, the settings are per ROW, it only has a default configuration if you choose not to touch those ROWs settings.

Please follow this article to learn how Sections, Rows, and Columns work.

That depends to you if the spacing of your ROW after removing the margin-top: 145px is still considerable.

You see, the default top margin of ROWs are 0. But then you have this custom CSS that adds margin-top: 145px; to all ROWs.

.x-container.max {
}

Imagine if you suddenly remove that margin-top: 145px; now your ROWs will be closer, except those ROWs that has a margin: 0; inline-styling to them.

I’m sure that custom CSS is affecting your ROWs site-wide, but some of your ROWs has margin: 0; inline-styling to them so those are exempted.

This is where things gets complicated, because by default all ROWs has 0 top margin, but then a site-wide margin-top: 145px for ROW is added, now your ROW has 145px top margin by default, but then you needed some ROWs to have 0 top margins so you added margin: 0; inline-styling to ROWs.

Where you could have let the ROW to have the 0 top margin, and only adjust the ROW’s margin that you needed to via the margin options of the ROW.

I don’t see this issue on my end, try clearing your caching and optimizer plugins, and your browser cache as well.

Clear your web browser’s cache, cookies, and history

Thanks,

Sorry, I didn’t realize that you wanted the WordPress log in. I thought you wanted the Xtheme Apex login. I updated the Secure Note.

Can you show me where the custom CSS setting is so I can try deleting it and see what happens.

Also, I could not find this screen that you referenced. Can you show me how to do that. Thank you

Hello @Torah541,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

The custom CSS is under X > Theme Options > CSS. Please take a look at line number 40.

Can you please elaborate the latter part of the question, I am a bit confused.

Thanks.

You had shown me this setting page but my setting page does not match it. Specifically I don’t see where it shows top 145 on my setting page

Okay I commented out the CSS for now as below

/*.x-container.max {
‘’ margin-top: 145px;
‘’}
*/

Then I created anew page called https://romimu.com/try

I added Section 4. Do you see the same spacing issue??

Also, I still have the image in section 4 left justified.when viewing in Pro. I would like ti to be centered. (It is centered when browsing)

Hi @Torah541,

I checked and can no longer see spacing issue.

To center the image, you can select text-align center for your column where your image is.

Thanks

Please look at this page https://www.romimu.com/try/

in the section called RVN, I have centered the section, the row and the column but the image is still not centered when I am in Pro->Edit mode. Please help. see below

Hi @Torah541,

I’ve checked that page’s RVN section and row 1 and neither is set to center, the column is set to justify.

Please change that to center (the second icon)

Remember to clear your caching and optimizer plugins, and your browser cache to see the changes immediately.

Thanks,

Thank you very much for your help.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.