Image or colum or raw width as viewport/fullwidth

hey i have this layout.

first you see an rev slider fullwith

then there is a menu overlayering the bottom line from the revslider. but the width i only can set as the basic layout width:

this are 960px. but i want full-with.

the rev slider also is able to do that. but i dont know how.

thanks for help. i tryed it like 2 hours. but i dont get it.

blue and magenta are ok.
its all about the green i have drawn.

Hello there,

I can see the menu is already in full width when you scroll up/down. You can see it working on this screencast.

Can you confirm if this has already been fixed?

Thank you.

i moved the menu to test a workaround. but the problem is the same its about this element. i have tis white brush. actuall the image is only 960px but i had a 3000px image on this position and this was also cut down to 960px…

also i want to integrate the header image as full width for the menu. acutall i only got it working over inputting it over the silder revolution plugin. this works fine. but i only have one image and it would be better for performance that it is only inputtet as image element over corner stone. the silder revolution is very buggy and not loading the image up all the time.

ANOTHER QUESTION:
do you my any known conflicts with slider revolition not loading the first slider image?

Hello There,

I have logged in and found out that you are using the default page template. To resolve your issue, please edit the page and change the page template using the Blank - No Container | Header, Footer. To know more about the page templates in the theme, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-page-templates/50/1

And by the way, please edit the page back in Cornerstone.

• Remove the 2000px width of the section.
  • In the row settings, please disable the column container or inner container.
  • And make sure that your image is wide enough to cover the new width and not just 960px

Hope this helps.

but wouldent crash the change of the template globaly the layout pf the rest of the page?

is it posible to switch afterwords the template to blank no container. or have i to build the page in some way new.

and can i only make this change of the template for one page? and not globally?

Hello There,

It will not affect the change globally. You only need to edit the page in question. This page will be the only one using the page template Blank - No Container | Header, Footer.

Hope this make sense.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.