Image/file management

I recently added a plugin called WordPress Media Library Folders Pro to manage the WordPress method of labeling images (where you can’t find them). WordPress Media Library Folders Pro looked to be the best thing since sliced bread which provided for the ability to manage the files in folders and such, unfortunately, it does not work with the X Theme I am currently using and prevents any and all editing in Cornerstone.

Does anyone know of a file management plugin that works or if ThemeX is planning on providing/adding a file management plugin?

The WordPress method of labeling the images with a date makes locating them useless.

Thanks in advance.
Peter

This is an automated message to notify you that your thread was posted in the wrong forum, and it has been moved to the correct place. A member of our team will be happy to reply just as soon as your thread is up. How support works.

For support, please post all questions in the Support Forum.

For peer to peer conversations with other Themeco customers about tips, customizations, or suggestions you are welcome to use the Peer to Peer (no official support provided here).

For Design & Development, Marketing & Media, and Hosting & Optimization discussions you are welcome to use the General Forum to discuss with fellow Apex members about non Themeco related topics. Please keep this in mind in the future.

Thank-you!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I’m sorry but we do not provide support for 3rd party plugins. You may contact the plugin developer with regard to this issue.

However, you may try a different plugin according to your requirement. Check the following link (https://www.sourcewp.com/best-wordpress-media-management-plugins/).

Thanks!

Hello,
Thanks for your reply. I fully understand you don’t support a third party plugin. My question should have been, does Themco have any plans for file management? The current way that WP labels images is a mess.

Thanks
Peter

Hello Peter,

We certainly appreciate the feedback! This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive.

Thanks!

I really wish you would consider it a priority since WP makes a total mess out of image files.

I think if your clients were asked if this feature was desired you would receive a resounding “yes”.

Thanks for considering my request.
Peter

1 Like

You’re most welcome!

I agree. I use Media Library Assistant with another website (not designed in X) and it works great. But it doesn’t work with X and I’m tired of the photo mess in X.

Thank you for the feedback, we value the feedback of each customer and it has been added to the feature request list.

Thanks!

any update on this? Is there a media library management plugin that is recommended to work well with x theme?

Hi Paul,

Regretfully, we can’t recommend plugin, what we can suggest though is to test the top File Management Plugins and see which one suits your needs.

Best Document & File Management Plugins for WordPress

Thanks,