Image element not functioning

Hey guys,
So trying to replace some images on this site, it won’t allow me to click the + icon to open the media browser. I have updated to the newest version and also removed all plugins and still no joy. I have also tried rolling back to your ‘stable version’ with the same issue. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi there,

Are you still having the issue on your site?

I tried checking in Cornerstone and the image elements + option is working fine.

If you are having this issue on a specific page, kindly provide us the direct link to the page.

Also for the meantime, please make sure to check for the following first:

• We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:
    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
  • If the issue is still there, please make sure that you have everything updated to the latest version especially for X and Cornerstone. You can find more info about the support versions of X and its bundled plugins here.

• If you are still seeing an issue, please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Hope this helps.

Hey Jade,
Thanks for this. I can see that it works, however, if you scroll down to the 4 columns of images, I can’t seem to get them to change. As stated in my initial message, I had already deactivated all plugins :smiley: Let me know how you get on and I can see if it is a browser issue.

Thanks

Hi @crawfordandjohn,

I just checked and the 3 images in 3 columns are working properly. I can change them and click the + icon. Could you try clearing your browser cache and test it again? Or please try the chrome’s incognito mode.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.