Image box not working

Hi Guys, When I click on and image element to add in an image ( i.e. in the left hand control / options panel ) it will not connect to media library to add an image

Hey @mellinco,

This sounds like something is overriding the default setup of the WordPress Media Library. It could be a third party plugin or a configuration.

Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also check your wp-config.php if there are configurations that are not included in WordPress out of the box. You can also post your configuration in a Secure Note so we could see if there’s something unusual.

Thanks.

Hi christian, thank you for your reply, _ have done a plugin check and no change as yet (have all Themco, no outside plugins except WPMU on the mellinco.com.au domain *using shared hosting incase that matters )

I am unsure how to add the information you suggested in a pvt note as I see nowhere in the Secure note section for uploading files. Am I missing something obvious / will it matter if the con-fig file is public ?

Hi @mellinco,

In that case, please provide your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note. It could be due to javascript conflict as well since the builder relies on it. I’ll see if there are errors that I can find when reproducing this issue on your site.

Thanks!

Hey Rad,

Please find information requested in secure note attached

Hi There,

I couldn’t replicate this issue on my end.

I was able to add the image just fine to the following pages under secure notes.

Could you please clear all the caches and cookies of your browser then check again?

Thank you.

Hi thai,

Worked perfectly - problem solved :slightly_smiling_face: thank you !

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.