Image animation in pro - where is the option

Hello,

I cant seen to find how to animate images on a new fresh pro install.

I have looked for answers but all forum topics reference an ‘enable fade effect’ button on the column area, via the hexagonal icon. That area is not visible in Pro.

I have tried it with a classic image, and a new image element, there are no options to fade or animate images. I have tried clicking on the column part, still no options.

Can someone tell me how to do this.

Hi @Donkified,

Sorry, about the confusion about fade effect option, the short answer is the Fade Effect option is on Classic Column which are the columns of Classic Row.

Regretfully, the new Column doesn’t have the fade effect option, If you want to use the fade effect, you can use the Classic ROW as default child which contains the Classic Column, you can follow the instruction provided here.

We are planning on adding the feature but in a different way. We’re going to build a way to add fade and transition controls to all elements. For example, instead of an entire column, you could fade just a button. Or maybe you want to animate in an entire row? The new system will also allow for hover state changes to be applied to different elements. It will most likely be a new set of controls under the “Customize” tab.

Unfortunately, there is no ETA about this. But as soon as we have a timeframe we will provide information on our changelog page.

You can read more about this latest release here.

Cheers!

ok thanks for that

You’re welcome, happy holidays.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.