iLightBox in X theme > arrows

Hi,
How can i turn the arrows (left & right) when the gallery is open?
Please advise,
N.

Hey @newmangreece,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do (a link to a similar example site would be very helpful, or perhaps some screenshots), we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.

Thanks.

Hi Christian, and thank you for your quick reply!
There is an option in the plugin where you can turn arrows on/off for the gallery:
http://ilightbox.net/#advanced_images > Auto cycling & Arrows
N.

Hey @newmangreece,

I see. Regretfully, this is not possible. The iLightbox design in X is fixed and to achieve what you need would require theme customization which is outside the scope of our support.

Thank you for understanding.

Hi again,
It is possible to send me the original documentation of the plugin?
Thank you,
N.

Hi there,

I am not sure what do you mean by original documentation? We included the iLightbox library to our theme to make it possible to use it in our shortcodes. The options that you have at hand regarding the lightbox shortcode is described here:

Thank you.

Hi Christopher, and thanks for your reply.
Original documentation is the documentation made by the creator of the plugin and mapping all the aspects and options of the plugin as it.
The link you sent me is the modified docs for your template.
Is there any way to send me the original one so can I try to make the modifications I need (as i described above).
Thank you,
N.

Hi N,

You might be able to find some info from there site here.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade, thanks but is nothing there that can help on these modifications.
X theme has an extended envato license to use iLightBox, only with purchase receive the original documents.
i would like to ask for this documents as iLighBox is a part of X theme.
Thank you in advance,
N.

Hi There,

The lightbox is integrated with the theme and there is not such a documents, the documents of ilightbox might not apply to X Theme Lightbox.

As my colleagues mentioned adding arrows to X lightbox is not possible out of the box, it could be possible with custom development.

Here is the full documentation of the lightbox integrated with the theme.

Thanks for understading.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.