Iframe response problem

Hi There,

I can’t edit my page with cornerstone due to an iframe response problem. I’ve tried deactivating different plugins and tried again. However the problem continues to exist. Could you please take a look?

Hi @FerryTimmer,

Please also try to have the PHP memory limit of your site increased.

To do this, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Here is a details article about the PHP Memory Limit that is in our Knowledge Base:

In case the issue persists, please try to get in touch with your hosting provider and confirm to them that your PHP memory limit is increased.

Let us know how it goes.

I’ve added the code to the wp-config.php file but without any luck. I’ve also tried any plugin conflict but that doesn’t seem to be the problem either.
I’ve contacted the hosting provider but haven’t got any feedback yet, however this is the first time I’ve experienced this issue, even though I’ve built the entire site using cornerstone without any problems.

Are there any other solutions I could try?

Hi @FerryTimmer,

I tried to edit couple of your pages and they are loading fine in Cornerstone on my end, try clearing your browser’s cache and try editing the page again. Is there any specific page which has this issue?

The error you shared shows that there is a fatal PHP error which stopped the rendering of the website and you need to follow the steps below:

1. Enable the WordPress debug mode. You might be able to see an error message on the site right away. If not, the error log could reveal where the problem is originating.
  2. If you’re using a child theme, try switching to the parent theme to see if that makes a difference. The conflict could be in your customizations.
  3. Keep all of your third party plugins deactivated while testing.

Let us know how this goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.