IE Header and Footer issues

Hey guys

I am having issues in IE with both the header and the footer. Logo cuts off in IE and the dropdown is mangled. I put in some CSS that was in this forum for the dropdown but it didn’t work. I also have an issue with an image not aligning or resizing right on IE.

Links are

http://thelegacybusinessadvisors.com/golden-handcuffs/

Thanks for the help

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in! I checked your setup and I see you’re using an old version of Pro, please update theme and plugins to the latest version first and see if this resolves the issue. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Let us know how this goes!

Hey Nabeel

I went and updated today and the site broke. Currently restoring from a back up.

The header image disappeared, the logo duplicated and the flyout menu went below the footer. Attached are images for that.

Hey Chris,

Try updating again but this time, ensure WordPress is up to date also. If that does not help, please copy your site over to a staging server so we could check what’s causing the issue without interrupting your live site’s operation. Give us access to your staging’s WP Admin and FTP in a Secure Note.

Thanks.

Hey Christian…thanks for responding. I had the latest WP version installed. I rolled back last night and now have an error in the header. I will give you admin access in a secure note after this. Can you look and see if you see any issues.

I have also deactivated all plugins to see if that was the issue and that didn’t fix the error either

Hi There,

I don’t see an error on the header, are you referring to the error on the login page? Please navigate to Pro > White Label and change the Login Image with an .jpg image file.

Remember to purge all caches (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Thanks,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.