IE and Pro Header not sticky

I’m using a pro header and when I scroll down the new sticky header isn’t showing up when using Internet Explorer. I am using the latest version of IE.

And there is a missing nav area in IE on the top content box next to the social icons. Can you help fix this too?

Hi There,

Unfortunately, sticky header is a known issue for IE and it is under investigation. We’re sorry for the inconvenience.

For the missing navigation, it is because of FLEX SETTINGS for container. E 11 has some glitches in the Flex which you will need to consider.

The most important one is that flex values with no values such as auto have rendering issues in IE 11. That is why I suggest that you use percentage for flex basis options or the other related flex options. Then try to match things up with that point in mind.

Here is a non-exhaustive list of the possible rendering issues of IE11 when using flexbox:

Thank you for your understanding.

So there is no solution at all for sticky headers. Is there a work around that you would suggest?

Hey @ancker,

Regretfully, there’s currently no solution. Please stay tuned for updates.

Is this something that is actively being worked on or is it far down in the backlog?

Hi There,

At the moment our Dev Team is focused on finishing the new Template Manager feature. But after that, they will be dedicated to cleaning the backlog.

January 10, 2018 - Customer Beta Testing

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.