IE 11 Side bar bug on blog's page

Hi!

Wondering why only in IE11 the sidebar on blog’s page falls below the content when the page loads and gets the normal position on the top when scrolling the page.

Please, visit http://naveavela.com.br/blog/ using IE 11 and a normal browser.

Many, many thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please navigate to Theme Options > Header and set the Navbar Top Height, just enough that your content wont be covered by the header. And then remove the top paddings you applied on the content (Section 1 and sidebar).

And another thing, I notice that your Cornerstone is up to date but your X theme is left behind, please update your X theme to the latest version as well to avoid incompatibility issues.

Updating Your Themes and Plugins

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks for the reply

Actually, I need the navbar top height set to 0 because on the others pages the navbar should stay upon the content, as you can see on this link, and I need the top padding on blog’s page because on that case the navbar won’t stay upon the content.

So, may have a workaround?

Thanks for the help!

Hey Fabio,

The problem with setting the Navbar height to 0 in Theme Options is that it’s global. You will need to deal with this issue for the rest of your page’s having this setup so. That is not recommended and also not supported. We don’t have a workaround for that. With that said, please follow Friech’s suggestion and then only apply the 0px Navbar height only to the pages that need it. Below is the Theme Options generated code. You can paste it in your page’s Content CSS to override the Navbar height set in the Theme Options.

body.x-navbar-fixed-top-active .x-navbar-wrap {
    height: 0px;
}

Thanks.

Did the trick with the right CSS selectors.

Thank you, guys!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.