Icons show as squares

Hi there,

Since unknown time my icons show as squares. Could you please inspect the page and give me tips?

Thanks!

Hello @VanderWalMedia,

Thanks for writing in! It seems that you are using html code in displaying your icons. Since we updated to Font Awesome 5.0, we have changed the icon code. Please have your code updated and make it like this:

<a href="#" target="_blank">
	<i class="x-icon x-icon-youtube" style="text-align: center; color: hsl(357, 92%, 31%); font-size: 30px;" data-x-icon-b="&#xf167;" aria-hidden="true"></i>
</a>

<i class="x-icon contact-social-facebook x-icon-facebook" style="text-align: center; color: hsl(221, 44%, 41%); font-size: 30px;" data-x-icon-b="&#xf39e;" aria-hidden="true"></i>
</a>

<i class="x-icon contact-social-twitter x-icon-twitter" style="text-align: center; color: hsl(194, 100%, 56%); font-size: 30px;" data-x-icon-b="&#xf099;" aria-hidden="true"></i>
</a>

To know more about this icon changes, please refer to our release notes. Find the “Why are some of my icons are appearing as an empty square?” section in this link:

If you need anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.