Icons not showing after Cornerstone Update

After the recent cornerstone update the icons are not appearing throughout the whole website.
Cleared theme cache, still nothing.

Hello @mediacomponents,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

You just need to replace data-x-icon in your code with data-x-icon-b for social media icons. I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look. For more information I suggest you to take a look at following post and in FAQ section check the 4th question Why are some of my icons are appearing as an empty square?

I have recorded a screencast that you can take a look.

Thanks.

Dear Sir,
You’re a the best! Thank you.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

Sorry to bother,
We applied the changes. Yet, youtube (In the header) and linked in on company page, are still showing up as squares. :frowning:

Hi @mediacomponents,

Is it a custom code? Because it contains wrong icon code and if you’ll check the footer, the youtube icon is displayed with the correct icon code. Perhaps you can update your header’s social codes similar in the footer?

Thanks!

Most likely yes, and can’t locate the source code :frowning:

Hello @mediacomponents,

Thanks for updating the thread. :slight_smile:

Probably you might have added the code under child theme or CSS editor. Please check the code under child theme or Theme Options CSS editor under X > Theme Options > CSS.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.