Icon's classic feature box not visible

Hello,

The Icon’s in the classic feature box not visible anymore, hope you can assist solving this problem.

Thank you

Hey there,

Thanks for writing in! I checked your setup and it looks like you’re using an old version of X with the updated version of Cornerstone. Always make sure to update both X and Cornerstone to avoid such errors and potential conflicts. Please update both X and Cornerstone to the latest version to fix the issue. You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

Make sure to clear all caches (browser, plugin or CDN) after updating the theme and plugins.

Let us know how this goes!

Hello,

I updated X and everything is working fine again, thank you

Only problem I encounter is the new update Superfly Menu plugin, having a error message and cant be updated

Hi @flowdivision,

The latest compatible version of the SuperFly is mentioned in the article below:

So if you already have that version you can ignore the error message. But if you have an older version you need to make sure that there is no plugin compatibility issue by disabling all plugins except SuperFly and try to update the plugin again.

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you,

Hi,

by disabling all plugins except SuperFly and updatethis plugin, all is fine and working, thank you…

We are glad we were able to help, you are welcome :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.