Icons are black circles

Hello,

The icons in the headlines are missing. When I try to add them back, they just show as black circles. I have tried to change the color and nothing happens.

Any advice is appreciated. My site is: MyGoodDog.com

Thank you!

Hello @angelxo,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I checked the website and it seems that you are using fairly old version of X Theme 6.0.4. I can also see that you are using Cornerstone version 3.4.5. It might cause compatibility issues and to avoid that please update X Theme to the latest version 6.4.6. and Cornerstone to 3.4.6.

Here’s some resource that you can refer:

For the changelog: https://theme.co/changelog/

Thanks.

Thank you for your response! I am using a child theme. If I update the X theme, does it also update the child theme?

Hi Angel,

It’s not going to update the child theme, your customization should be safe there. I also recommend saving a backup of your current site.

Thanks!

Thank you for the reply. This did fix the original issue, but now I am a little confused about the relationship between the theme and the child theme. Do I just need to update both the X theme and the child theme?

Hi There,

You don’t have to update the child theme, it just keep your all custom code safe.

For more information, please take a look at this:

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.