Icon in Cornerstone not working properly

Hello! :slight_smile:

I’ve been noticing lately that the icons in Cornerstone are not working properly, they are showing like this:

Is this something which has to be fixed from my side please?

Thanks!

Hi,

Can you confirm that you are fully updated? (Theme and Plugins)

You can find the latest version numbers here: (http://theme.co/changelog/) Then you can compare them to what’s installed on your site.

If you find anything to be out of date, you can review our update guide.

You could also try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Hi there thanks very much for replying so promptly! :slight_smile:

It seems that all of the plugins are updated, I also deactivated each plugin and deactivated cornerstone and re upload it but it seems that the problem is still there :confused:

I’m also finding a problem with the columns very strange when I’m doing 3 column layout it seems when I reopen the cornerstone the 3rd column is going underneath, to understand better please find a screenshot:

Summary

This text will be hidden

Thanks again!
Regards,

Hi There,

As I do not have access to your website dashboard I will suggest few troubleshooting steps that you should follow, you already followed few of them which I will not include anymore:

1. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services. For the CloudFlare please follow the steps below: https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/

2. Remove custom CSS and Javascript from the options or Child Theme and test the case.

3. Reset your htaccess file by renaming it to .htaccess-bak. Then in WP Admin Menu, go to Settings > Permalinks and just click the Save Changes button.

4. Follow the steps mentioned here.
    You will need to back up your website completely and update the theme and plugins.

If that doesn’t help please send us your website details so that we can check.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Thank you.

Hi there!

Thanks for your reply tried but somehow it didn’t work so maybe I can give you my following information:

Thanks so much!

Hi,

The ftp details provided doesn’t seem to work.

Kindly check again and let us know.

Please also note that you need to use Secure Note(key icon) for logins and not the Summary

Thanks

Hi There!

Sorry for the late reply!

Please find the ftp details:

Thanks!

Hi,

It’s your redirection plugin that is causing the issue.

I am sorry but that plugin is conflict with Cornerstone.

You try other plugins instead.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.