Icon Business demo - menu error

Hi,

I have installed Icon Business demo site, but the top menu has some errors.

1. Menu bar is fixed to left not to right
  2. Site logo is placed on top of menu bar instead of being fixed to left in the same row
  3. Menu bar color is dark instead of white.

The site appeared like this right after installation.

I would like to start exactly with the placement and look of Icon Business.
How can I fix it?
Thanks in advance for your help.

My site

Eva

Hello Eva,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) Please go to X > Theme Options > Header > Navbar and make sure that the position is set to “Fixed Top”.

2.) The site logo should be at the left side.

3.) Make sure that when you go to X > Theme Options > Custom, there is no custom css that changes the color of the navbar. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Best Regards.

Hi,

Thanks for your answer!

1. Navbar position is Fixed Top
  2. Where can I change the position of the site logo?
  3. On Theme Options the CSS tab is empty - if you mean where the global CSS is

Hi Eva,

Your menu setup appears different from the demo because you have the UberMenu plugin active on your site which overrides the default menu that the Icon Business demo uses.

Please go to your plugins page in the admin area and disable UberMenu and when you check back on the site, you menu should look like the demo menu.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, that solved it :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome, Eva. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.