Icon-Box Icons have disappeared

I could see icons there until today.
Two days ago I had a problem placing an inline icon shortcode, which I had done previously with no problem. Today all my icon boxes are without icons.
https://dev.barefootpanama.com/panama-tours/extended-panama-tours/taste-of-the-tropics/ Here is an example, but most of the tour pages have the same icon-box layout.
I have deactivated most of the plugins but no change. Previous instances of problems with icons happened with theme updates.

Hi @KingConga,

The new version of the theme uses the latest version of the Font Awesome for the fonts which has different code. There are 2 points that you need to do:

1. Your Cornerstone plugin version is 3.2.4 but your Theme version is old. Please backup your website completely and update the theme to version 6.2.4.
  2. If you added the icons manually and used the HTML code you need to change your code as explained in the FAQ below:

Thank you.

Thanks for your explanation.
I don’t see an FAQ explanation.

No, I’ve visited the link to the changelog you posted, which mentions that there are changes to Fontawesome, but no explanation on how inline code needs to be changed.

Ahaa , sorted.
The theme update fixed it without changes to the code - cheers.

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

The changes for the FontAwesome icons are as such:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.