ICON 7 - Demo Not Working with Cornerstone

I am trying to edit a Icon 7 demo with Cornerstone and for some reason it takes me to the Content section, not the Demo Home page in Cornerstone.

Any ideas why this is happening?

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, but I am not entirely certain of your issue, please clarify.

Do you mean when you try to edit a page in Cornerstone, it redirects you to the page selection interface? If so, try increasing your wp memory limit by following one of the method provided here.

Cheers!

!! edited post

Please add login credential in secure note always. I have edited your post.

Thanks . for the information!

I have checked your site and find out you have a issue with cs-vendor.js loading. Your server is blocking the file which is required for Cornerstone.

Please check this thread for possible answer or fix.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

OK, unfortunately, I can’t read the thred that you sent. When I try to increase the size so that I can view it, it becomes blurry. Do you have a link that you can send me? Also, FYI, i am using GoDaddy as my server and I have never experienced this with X. I have done many different X sites on Go Daddy. This is the first real issue that I have experienced.

thanks!!!

Hello There,

I have logged in to your site and it seems that there is a fatal error when you launch Cornerstone editor. In most cases, this fatal error were usually caused by PHP memory exhaustion. ​We recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

Hello,

I made the suggested change to the wp-config.php file and it did not fix the issue. Any other ideas?

Hi there,

Upon testing, it seems that your Cornerstone editor is functioning now (see secure note). Could you please try clearing your cache and test again.

In case if you encounter this issue again, try increasing your PHP max script execution time to 120 and see if that helps.

Thanks!

Hello,

That worked! Thank you so much!

Glad we could help,

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.