Icon 3, recent posts. Sidebar is not at homepage

Dear,

I am a newbie in wordpress. I am trying to add the “recent posts” but the sidebar don’t appear at all.
I already tryied this:

and this:

https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-unlimited-sidebars/95

My website is: infiltradonomarketing.com.br

Hello @victorsoul,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

With recent post are you referring to Blog page? If yes, then I can see sidebar in blog page. Please see screenshot.

Blog page:

Single post:

Thanks.

I am trying to add this at my homepage. At the blogpage it looks fine!

Hello @victorsoul,

Thanks for updating the thread.

It looks like you have a Full Width page layout on home page. To display sidebar in home page, you need to change the layout. Open home page in Cornerstone and click on Settings icon. After that under Page Settings > page Template select Layout - Content Left, Sidebar Right. Here’s a screencast that you can refer.

Thanks.

Dear, thank you for your help.
I did what you told me. After doing that i got an error when i try to acess my website:

“Hey There
Because of Icon’s unique layout, this template is unavailable in this Stack. Please switch to another Stack if you need to make use of this feature. Thanks!”

Hi there,

Our apologies for the confusion. You do not have to change the page template to display the sidebar for the icon stack.

All you have to do is to edit the page in wordpress admin and scroll down to the Icon Page Settings and enable the Blank Template Sidebar.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Thank you for the fast and precise answer, Jade. I was very unhappy with this theme and now i can start building my website.

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.