I upgraded to PRO, but something doesn't "smell" right

I updated to PRO some time last year, but ever since then, it seems as if my site (jerseycityques.org) is not in sync. I see that there is PRO 2 and I don’t see a way to update to that version. If I am looking at the right spot, it says that I have Version 1.2.7

In the process of trying to update to PRO 2.0, it is recommended that I clear the cache by following the path (Dashboard>Settings) and I would find the “Clear Style Cache” button. This I don’t see. Please guide me on how to clear cache. I would also appreciate it if someone can take a look to see if there is anything wrong with my site.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
We are really sorry for the confusion you have.
As mentioned in this article

Our product releases are done in phases. You can download the latest version from your dashboard page. The downloads can be used for manually updating or setting up a new install. Automatic updates will be available some time after the initial release. This process helps us provide better support and catch potential lingering issues that were not uncovered in beta testing.

We are really sorry there is a confusion in the article regarding the clear cache button, Its available under Pro -> setting After installation of the new version of the theme it will come under the Pro -> setting tab.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.