I still cant access cornerstone

I wrote a query about this a few months ago, and tried deactivating all 3rd party plugins, I still can’t get access to cornerstone. I noticed these issues after I switched from bluehost to siteground. I don’t know if it has something to do with the switch from php 7.0 to php.7.3 . I’m at a loss here. Not sure what to do next. My website is thinkhealthyfitness.com

Hello Brian,

Thanks for posting in!

The php version has no connection to the issue. I have logged in to your site and temporarily disabled WP Rocket, Autoptimize, Lazy Load by WP Rocket and Minify HTML plugin. One of this plugin is the culprit. After they are disabled, I was able to edit your homepage.

I would recommend that you temporarily disable any caching or minifying plugin when you edit the page. These plugins are best to turn ON when you are done building your site or pages.

Hope this helps.

Wow, Thank you!

I disabled everything. Maybe I forgot to purge all the cache when I was done?

Anyways thank you. Glad it was something simple!

We are gratified that we’re able to help you with this,

Cheers!

Actually I further discovered something, apparently I can access cornerstone when I’m using firefox, but NOT chrome. Also, I can’t get my website to load properly in chrome as of right now either. It only loads when I do a hard refresh (ctrl f5). Maybe it has something to do with what’s been popping up in the upper left corner of my website “Array”. Not sure what that means or how to resolve it, maybe you guys might have some insight on this. Thank you

Hi Brian,

That’s a lot of optimization, hosting’s SG cache(inactive), Autoptimize, WP Rocket, and Minify HTML. And regardless, they do the same thing, and that’s minify and cache. And it’s kind of overkill.

The array is coming from Social Warfare plugin, please deactivate it. Then make sure to selectively use the optimization instead of using all the features at the same time.

Thanks!

Thank You!

We are delighted to assist you with this.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.