I need some help with my new Footer

Hi, i am having some problems with my new footer, I tried to copy what he was showing on the video but i can get my contianers to go from row to column when i am tighting the site space, like this:

I am also not sure how i am going to do with my navigation Inline, because my menu: SEO is to long and the others menus are to small.

Hello Hans,

Thanks for writing in!

To accomplish the same result as the video above, take note of the maximum width, self flex and flex layout settings that he has. And then use navigation inline element and navigation layered or navigation collapsed element. You will display the navigation inline element when there is enough room for the menu and then hide it which will then, in turn, display the navigation layered or navigation collapsed element. You can make this possible by utilizing the Hide During Breakpoint option.

For more details about the “Hide During Breakpoints” option, please check this out:

When i am looking in internet explorer and if i minimize the page, this is the result:

https://gyazo.com/15a9b25f60b20c3d055ef6d4103bebcd

which is a total mess,

I have no idea how i am going to tackle this problem with my footer, a step by step video would be great to watch if you have something like that for the footer, i have watched this one:

i have the same problem on my phone, i guess it is the mobil device version that bothers me the most. any idea how to make this easier for me to understand the mechanics of the build up of the footer.

Best Regards

Hans

Hello Hans,

Would you mind providing us access to your site so that we can check your footer bar settings? Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thanks.

i have now added a secure note on my previous post

Hey Hans,

The cross-browser compatible setup for this case is setting the Container’s Self Flex to Standard.

So you see the result, I did that to one of your bars. Please do the same to the other bars.

Hope that helps.

Thank you very much, it worked for mobile devices and for minimizing the internet explorer

You are most welcome.
It’s good to know that @Christian were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.