I have no fonts showing up in Typography

I’ve added google fonts and typekit - but no fonts are syncing or showing up.
please advise - thx

Hi There,

Do you mean that there’s nothing showing up on the option like below: or on Body Font too?

If yes, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

• Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

Greetings - thx for the follow-up-
I sent the login credentials as instructed.

Best,

Hi There,

Thank you for the credentials, but please check your Kit ID it seems not pulling the fonts. And check that you have fonts on your typekit account.

Cheers!

Thx for the help:slight_smile:
I’ve re checked the typekit ID etc - and everything appears to be good on the adobe side. Thoughts?

Also - any reason why google fonts isn’t working either? I have no options for fonts -

thx again,

Hi There,

When I checked, what you have added on X > Launch > Theme Options > Templates > Fonts is available on the font drop down under Typography. It just the typekit that is not showing any font. Would you mind giving us your typekit credentials so we can double check? There’s no connection error so I am not sure where the issue is coming from.

ok seeing the fonts now - thx -
but when i change the heading fonts - the heading fonts don’t change…thoughts?

thx again for your patience;)

Hi there,

Please kindly go to X > Launch > Options > Typography and turn of the FONT MANAGER option. Save the settings and turn on the option again. Save the settings and it should retrieve the code there.

You need to set the body font and the heading font to whatever you have set in the X > Launch > Templates > Fonts section.

Thank you.

thx for the response -

I disabled font manager and re-enabled but nothing happened. I’m trying to use Maven Pro/ Gloria Hallelujah as fonts from google and no changes are reflected.

When I disabled the font manager - the font changed to a serif font - not something I wanted. Tried changing the google fonts - and nothing happened.

I re-enabled and i believe it went back to the way it was - but i still cant use other fonts.

thoughts?

I figured it out - I didn’t realize on disabling the fonts manager - a new “google fonts” option becomes available.
thx again

Glad you’ve sorted it out.

Cheers!

Hello Debby,

This quite an old ticket. To avoid any confusion, it’s my humble request to you to create a new ticket and share the relevant details. Posting on a ticket created by a different customer create lot of confusion which slows down the response time. Please create a new ticket and one of Themeco support staff will take a look and assist you accordingly. Having said, please note that the information you share even using Secure note can be seen by the original creator of the ticket. So it’s best to share the details in a new ticket so information is in between you and Themeco staff. I suggest you to remove the details and create a new ticket.

Thanks for understanding.

Yep, didn’t mean to post here which is why I deleted my response; surprised you saw it.

Hi Debby,

Please refer to the other thread you posted.

Thank you.