I have a problem with my footer for my mobile version

The text on the mobile is caught up in each other, so it is unreadable, how do i fix that? if you search on Hilmerdigital.com on the phone you can see what i am talking about.

Hi Hans,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Seems like the containers are not getting the full height, if you have set the max height of the containers then try changing it to auto and see if this resolves the issue. If it doesn’t work then please get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

I added a Secure Note, i do not get it right in the build up, i need some help

Hi Hans,

Thank you for the credentials, I see that the issue is more of how you set up the bars and containers. Please watch this video on how the flexbox works, and then re-setup your footer.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

do i need to restructure the whole footer or just for the mobile device?

NOTE: i have updated the secure note it was the wrong username i had writen before, but now it is correct.

i am sorry about that

Hi Hans,

From the looks of it (footer structure), you seem to use a lot of Bars. Is that by design? Can you provide us a mockup design of the footer so we can take a better look?

You’ll be going to have a hard time maintaining a footer (or header) with a lot of bars, you might want to start from the scratch after watching the video I sent above, you might be able to achieve what you need with only 3 bars.

Thanks,

ok i need to sit down and take 2 hours to sort it out more

Hey Hans,

Feel free to ask if you need any assistance.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.