I have 2 questions

First, how can I remove this part:

I tried everything, but seems like I cannot remove that extra part within the theme. I’ve tried X theme before but this is the first time I have this problem (I use the Renew stack).

Second, how can I make a Cornerstone section full width. This is also the first time I have this problem with X theme. When I insert a section, I cannot see a full-width section.

Hi Son,

First of all please make sure that you are using the same version 6.1.5 and Cornerstone version 3.1.5. If not please update.

I am not sure about the extra space it might be a problem caused by the custom CSS or JavaScript code or maybe a child theme. Please remove any possible CSS or JavaScript code that you might have added to the website and also change the website theme from the child X theme to The Parent one.

To make a section fullwidth, you need to go to the layout tab of the Cornerstone, expand the section in question and click on the row settings:

There you will find options to remove the inline container and extra margins:

kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case if you still have problems.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.