I dont see anyway to launch cornerstone on my post page

I dont see anyway to launch cornerstone on my post page.
I see a link link in the top black menu bar to cornerstone but when I click it I cant get to the post to edit it.

1 Like

I can’t see the url you’re on, but is that the actual post page you’re on? Or is it a list of all your most recent posts? You need to be on the actual post to be able to get the edit option in the top bar. Alternatively you can go to posts in the normal wordpress dashboard and find your post there and you’ll then get to the edit options that way.

I’m experiencing the same thing. Normally, the editor has an “edit with cornerstone” tab next to the visual and HTML editors. Since the update, it’s disappeared. As of now, I have no way of editing the posts through cornerstone.

And as @jsegal says, when in cornerstone, posts are no longer available for editing, only pages.

Is the Cornerstone plugin still activated?

Yes, it is.

Hello @jsegal,

Thanks for asking.

I see that you have updated Cornerstone to the latest version 3.1.1 but you are using old version of X Theme 6.0.4 which is incompatible. Please update X Theme to latest version and then see how it goes. Also in the mean time, try and see that under X > Settings > Allowed Post Type Post is selected. See if doing so show up Cornerstone. If that does not help, then you need to update X Theme to latest version. I also suggest you to please carefully take a look at following resource especially changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/#theme-pro-2-1-2-theme-x-6-1-2-cornerstone-3-1-2

Thanks.

Hello @jeremiahzac,

Thanks for asking.

I have posted a reply to @jsegal please take a look, if it does not help please create a new ticket and share the problem you are facing in that. Posting on someone else ticket creates lot of confusion which slows down the response time. In that regards it problem is still there, please create a new ticket and someone from support team will help you out.

Thanks for understanding.

“Allow post type” must’ve have been deselected after the update. Works now! Thank you so much!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.