I do not see the way the products are ordered in the Store

In the Sort by tab of the store, I do not see the way it is ordered, without first displaying the tab. How can this problem be solved?

Thank you.

Hi Felipe,

Thank you for writing in, please add the following custom CSS to Theme Options > CSS

.woocommerce-ordering select {
	color: red;
}

Feel free to change the red color value. If that does not work, please provide us with your URL and login credentials (if under construction) in a Secure note so we can take a closer look.

Cheers!

1 Like

Hi, I tried to do the procedure that you told me to do but it still has the same problem. I have already put the Secure note, with my URL, the user and the login password.

Hello Felipe,

I have logged in and checked your site. I can see that the code works.
The sort filter text is not displaying in my end. As soon as you select it, the page reload and re order the product items.

Please clear all your browser cache or use private browsing mode and test your site again.

1 Like

Hi, I have already deleted the cache and the order of the products still does not appear, I also did it in a private tab and it did not work either. : /

Thanks

Hi There,

Are you using the Chrome browser on MacOs?

Please update the previous CSS to this:

color: #000;
	-webkit-appearance:none;
}

Hope it helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello, I updated the CSS with what you told me but it still does not appear to me to sort by. No, I do not use MacOs, I have Windows 10.

Thank you for your assistance.

Hi again,

I did some deep testing and figured out it was just a padding issue that was pushing your text away. I went ahead and replaced the previous code with the following code in your Global CSS:

color: #000;
	-webkit-appearance:none;
    padding: 0 0 0 10px;
}

This seems to have fixed the issue, please clear your browser’s cache and check the page now.

Cheers!

1 Like

Yessss!! Thank you very much. you have solved the problem. :ok_hand::clap:

You’re welcome. Glad we’re able to help.

Hello Felipe,

Have you updated the thread as it’s showing up in unresolved list of tickets? I am not able to identify the new information you have added. Can you please confirm?

Thanks.

Hello, I can not understand very well what you want to say to me. This topic was already solved by other users, but recently I put another question in a new topic.

Good day.

Hello Felipe,

Actually the ticket was showing up in unresolved list of ticket. When I checked the same I couldn’t make out the new information that might have been added and that’s why I asked for the confirmation.

Great to hear that the ticket is resolved. Once the other ticket comes up in the queue, someone from support staff will take a look and assist you accordingly.

I am sorry for the inconvenience that might have been causes.

Thanks for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.