I can't use Conerstone to edit my site pages since last update (to 6.0.4)

When I click to edit a page and then click on the conerstone tab, I get the message “Hold up! The content has been modified outside of Cornerstone. Editing in Cornerstone will replace the current content. Do you wish to continue?” which isn’t true, no modifications have been made outside conerstone. That happens to every single page in the site. If I click “Yes, proceed” and then “Edit with Conerstone” I get a list of the pages on the left side column and the conerstone logo in the middle of the right side. It sort of blinks for a few seconds then it stops but nothing else happens.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I’m sorry to hear that you’re experiencing this issue. First of all make sure that you’re fully updated including plugins (https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/troubleshooting-version-compatibility/195).

Since the issue is related to Cornerstone plugin, can you try deleting the plugin and then head over to X -> Validation section and wait for few seconds to install the latest version automatically.

Try re-generating your permalink settings and see if the issue is related to your .htaccess file. Check your permalink settings (General -> Permalinks) and set Postname save changes to re-create your .htaccess file.

If you’re using a caching plugin, make sure to purge your server cache before testing your changes again.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.