I can't see the content of the settings menu in

hi there. I ordered X and Pro and installed both of them. I want to edit an x child. In the cornerstone settings The page is white with the side menu. the only button I see is “save preferences”, save colours or save fonts.

I use php 7.1 since all newer versions produce php errors…
wordpress version is 5.1.1

Hello Flo,

Thanks for reaching out. :slight_smile:

I see that you have Pro Theme licence. Did you upgraded X Theme licence to a Pro Theme? The reason why I want to confirm is that in ticket it’s mentioned that X Theme is also installed on the website, which I also see on the website that X Theme is active Theme.

Next, as you have Pro Theme licence I suggest you to activate Pro Theme. In case problem is still there please try out following solutions:

1. Please make sure that once you activate Pro Theme, it’s the latest version which as of today is Pro 2.5.5.
  2. Test for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third-party plugins, and see if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
  3. Increase the PHP Memory Limit of your server. Click here for more detailed information and how to increase the PHP memory limit.

If you still have problems kindly get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thank you.

I found the Solution.

The Problem was the Safari Browser 10.1.2 where the setting content of cornerstone is not visible as well as the content of design cloud in pro. Using a different browser works.

The reason why I used X is, that I liked the renew 01 theme of x. is it possible to load it directly into pro?

best Florian

Hi Florian,

Pro does not have the demo content feature as it has the Design Cloud. If you want to use an X demo content, you will have to enable X first then import the demo content and enable Pro after.

Hope this helps.

Hi Jade,

I did as you said. I enabled X, imported the demo theme I liked and then switched to Pro.

My problem is, that in Pro the hole site seems to have lost the beautiful design. further more, I can’t figure out, how to edit the Header in the header editor.

Can you help me out here? In case I can’t edit the header in pro, how can I do that in X?

best

Hi Florian,

If you have previously created a Header and Footer and assigned them as the Global Header and Footer, you will see those header and footers when you activate Pro again. That is because the header and footer assigned to the demo contents are the Original Headers and Footers and can’t be edited with Pro’s header and footer builder.

If you want to be able to use the Renew 1 header and footer on Pro, you will have to recreate them using the builders.

Hope this explains it.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.