I can't see my icons anymore!

Hi there,

I’ve just updated my version of Wordpress and my plugins – and now all the icons on my site have disappeared. I’ve looked at similar posts on this topic but can’t seem to fix the problem. The pages in question are:

As you can see, the yellow circles are there but the icons have disappeared. I’m afraid that I’m not very technically minded (!!) so don’t want to mess with root files or anything. Can you please help?

Thanks!

Hi @emmasothern,

Thank you for writing in, the problem on your site is you updated the Cornerstone to the latest version (3.4.6) but leave the X Theme behind (4.6.0).

Please update your X Theme to the latest version (6.4.6), but since the automatic update method might not work anymore because of your outdated version of X, please do the Manual Updates method instead, see the guide provided here.

Remember to clear all your caching features (plugin, server-side, CDN, and browser’s cache) after updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Let us know how it goes,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.