I can't save the changes I make to the theme?

I don’t know what else to do. I’ve tried a lot of the changes in other topics, but I still can’t save any changes.

Help

Hi @gnomebe,

You have two licenses in your account. If you are having an issue with the X site, kindly make sure that both X and Cornerstone are updated to the latest version.

You may check the list of latest supported versions here:

Here is a link for a details information on how to do an update:

Please remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors or any unexpected display issue on the site.

If you already updated both, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

In case the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

I manually updated X theme and cornerstone, but I still can’t save.

Any ideas?

Bumpity bump

I did what you instructed (twice) and updated the theme two different ways and updated cornerstone two different ways and it still will not save! I also tried a few other ways and that didn’t work either. I’ve been trying to fix this for 12 hours straight. I don’t know what could be wrong.

Please help

I finally fixed it.

Glad to hear that that you resolved the issue. For future tickets, please don’t bump the tickets as it goes back into the queue which increases the response time. In case you want to add more information, please update the ticket by clicking on Pencil icon to edit the post.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.