I can't get the superfly menu to display

Hi, I can’t get the superfly menu to display. I’m trying to configure it so I get the superfly hamburger on smaller screens or when desktop window is dragged smaller. Right now I don’t think its working. I set the main menu to view as a skew in the superfly dashboard.

www.mytribefitness.com

Hello Ahmed,

Thanks for posting in! Superfly menu is not displaying in your front end. You must not have assigned any menu or set it up correctly.

There is also a setting to hide the menu in desktops and show in mobile screens.

Hope this helps.

Here’s what I have set already.

Hey There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation.

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/how-to-get-support/288

Thank you.

I think I just did but the button appears above your reply

Hi,

You need to make your button visible.

Please check screenshot below.

Thanks

Haha! I can’t believe it was something that simple. I must of missed it when I scanned all the settings. Thanks you!

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.