I can't get revolution slider to show up

Hi There,

I’m having trouble seeing revolution slider when I preview a post/page. I’m adding the shortcode to the WYSIWYG editor and when I click preview - blank.

Any ideas what might be causing this?

Edit: Sorry for the late response but I’ve updated the secure note with the required credentials.

Thank you

Hi There,

Could you please provide us with your admin account as well?

Thanks.

Hi Thai,

I’ve attached a secure note with the information.

Thanks,

Hello There,

​To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look?

To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username

• WordPress password

Meanwhile, please check out how you can use sliders in X: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/features-sliders/97

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hello There,

Thanks for updating in! The username you have provided is not working for us. It seems that it is invalid. Could you please double check it? Upon inspection, I noticed that jQuery.js is disabled or was somehow unloaded on the page. This is the reason why the slider and any of the JS script on the page is not working. Do you have a custom code that unload the jQuery file? If there is none, a plugin may have unloaded it. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Please let us know how it goes.